Author Topic: Chicago O'hare not complete  (Read 3419 times)

conguero01

Chicago O'hare not complete
« on: April 12, 2016, 01:11:51 pm »
I gave this program a low rating not because of the graphic work, But because the program is not complete. The building and the jet ways are superb; however there are some runways that are missing (runway 28C-10C and runway 28L-10R) also runway 28R- 10L are not properly mark because of the missing runways. I feel that if you purchase a product that is a little expensive it should be complete there should be no excuse that we are working on other project.  :'(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Chicago O'hare not complete
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 06:01:47 pm »
Why you are posting this on the forum, when you emailed the same question hours ago, and I replied to you ? I'll repeat my answer, to the benefit of others:

Our O’Hare doesn’t match the *current* O’Hare, as it is today. It’s a scenery that has been originally released in 2008, and back than it matched the airport as it were in 2008.

It was than updated FOR FREE in 2011, and it matched the airport as it was in 2011, and that’s still the most current version of it. It’s likely that, after we’ll released our next airport, we’ll start to work on another update, to bring the scenery to its current status.

However, the scenery comes with a set of charts, which obviously match the scenery as it is and the AFCAD that comes with it so, you cannot say the scenery is not "complete", because it obviously is, and is correct for the state of the airport when it was released and it's entirely usable as it is.

Nowhere we advertise that any of our products come with a free "maintenance program" with constant updates to reflect the latest airport developments. For that kind of service, you won't even see an "expensive" one-time purchase, like KORD, but a MORE expensive "subscription", to cover the cost of the updates.

Of course, since the scenery is sold in TRIAL VERSION, you have every means to check it before purchase.