Author Topic: HELP- AFCAD OR FSDREAMTEAM GSX  (Read 3927 times)

m34di

HELP- AFCAD OR FSDREAMTEAM GSX
« on: April 10, 2016, 11:26:20 am »
Well i just got gsx for my FSX:se and p3d- and i always fly from flytampa Dubai- but for some reason when i push back it doesnt give me the option  for left or right-i have tried from many different gates but no luck. But then i know there is the airport customization- when i choose pushback direction and i choose both and then press apply- it doesnt grey oit like its meant to. Ive tried using my friedns AFCAD and a few others but no luck   So thats why i came to the forums- ive done a reinstall but nothing- and also- when i go to addons-GSX-Settings- i dont get any settings. All i get is a bar saying some stuff about virtuali. Please help me i really need it- thanks URGENT!!! i have posted in flytampa forums btw

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: HELP- AFCAD OR FSDREAMTEAM GSX
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 12:00:45 pm »
Well i just got gsx for my FSX:se and p3d- and i always fly from flytampa Dubai- but for some reason when i push back it doesnt give me the option  for left or right-i have tried from many different gates but no luck.

This is normal. Many airports from FlyTampa have this problem: they always specify "None" as Pushback in all gates.

But then i know there is the airport customization- when i choose pushback direction and i choose both and then press apply- it doesnt grey oit like its meant to. Ive tried using my friedns AFCAD and a few others but no luck 

Are you saying that, if you customize another AFCAD, it works ?

So thats why i came to the forums- ive done a reinstall but nothing- and also- when i go to addons-GSX-Settings- i dont get any settings. All i get is a bar saying some stuff about virtuali.

Are you saying that, if you select the "GSX - Settings" menu, it will launch the Addon Manager instead ??? Sorry, but that's just impossible.

m34di

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 01:57:38 pm »
No i mean- you know when you go to settings it has viruali written and then in small font and then the settings underneath- that but no settings

m34di

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 01:58:34 pm »
Also the apply button doesnt grey out on Airport parking customization- so i cant edit it

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 02:23:13 pm »
No i mean- you know when you go to settings it has viruali written and then in small font and then the settings underneath- that but no settings

I asked this:

Are you saying that, if you customize another AFCAD, it works ?

Please reply. It's not very clear from your message, if the problem happens at that airport only, or everywhere.

m34di

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2016, 03:28:51 pm »
The options for left and right only happen at this airport- but the apply button bug/glitch happens at every airport

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2016, 10:33:44 am »
The options for left and right only happen at this airport

Again, this is not very clear. What do you mean with this ? Are you saying that you can change the Left/Right preference at this airport only, but not at other airports ?

but the apply button bug/glitch happens at every airport

I'm sorry, but I cannot replicate the problem in any way, and nobody ever reported it before. Are you SURE  you are using the latest GSX installer ?

m34di

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2016, 02:19:09 pm »
Yes i installed it from the website. I cannot grey out the apply button.  And i DO NOT get the options for left and right. At this airport- FlyTampa Dubai rebooted

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2016, 02:26:38 pm »
I cannot grey out the apply button

Still not clear. Maybe you meant "I cannot UN-grey the Apply button" ? If yes, you must do some changes to the options in the page, before the Apply button would become active.

And i DO NOT get the options for left and right.

Sorry, but you must be more clear. Are you referring to the EDITOR, or to the GSX menu ? If you don't edit the parking, it's normal nothing will change in the GSX menu.

Or, are you saying that, you don't even see the Left/Right option in the EDITOR ? Sorry, but that's not possible.

In the editor, can you set "BOTH" for that parking ? Is it currently set to "NONE" ?