Author Topic: Error Message: You have an outdated version of FSDreamTeam Los Angeles V2  (Read 2591 times)

janosch

Hi,

i recently switched to a new computer (fresh install of Windows 10 and P3D v3.2, nothing migrated). Everything was fine after installation of P3D 3.2 and a few FlightBeam und FSDreamteam sceneries (including SFO HD and KLAX v2). Two days ago i reinstalled all other FSDreamTeam sceneries i own (almost all that you ever made). I only used the latest installers available on your website and all detected P3D correctly.

Since installing all other sceneres i'm now always getting the following error message:

"You have an outdated version of FSDreamTeam Los Angeles V2" and when loading P3D all GSX/Couatl Menus are one.

The installer i used has version 1.6.0, un-installing and reinstalling does not help, reinstalling the latest Addon Manager afterwards also does not help.

The strange thing is that KLAX v2 *did* work beforer installing the other sceneries.

EDIT:

P3D is installed on an own partition (E:\P3d), UAC is turned off, no Anti Virus installed (because it's a PC dedicated to P3D) and i also tried installing everything with admin rights (right click, run as "Administrator"). Nothing helps.

EDIT 2:

Disabling KLAX in scenery.cfg still gives the error message on next start of P3D, renaming the KLAX_v2 Folder and reinstalling also makes no differences, comparing the renamed and the new folder shows no difference in number of files or size. I'm really out of ideas.

Any hints how to fix this?

Thank you and kind regards

Janosch

« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 02:48:54 pm by janosch »