Author Topic: Mesh Problem  (Read 21678 times)

mtbrkhrd

Re: Mesh Problem
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2009, 12:03:09 am »
Alessandro,

I was wondering if you had the chance to look at this "wall" I see? Because other than that your fix works great!

Cheers,
Markus

Alessandro

• Global Moderator
  • FSdreamteam developer
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2009, 07:41:34 pm »
Alessandro,

I was wondering if you had the chance to look at this "wall" I see? Because other than that your fix works great!

Cheers,
Markus

Sorry Markus but on my PC is all OK. I'm not able to recreate the "wall".

mtbrkhrd

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2009, 10:45:00 pm »
I see... So you don't have FSGlobal 2010 on your system but another high-res mesh? Because I don't have anything else installed in that region except KLAS and FSGlobal 2010.

Markus

wingnut

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2010, 08:38:47 pm »
Hello'

First I would like to thank you for your repair for this problem,I thought I would never get any support for this.I just flew a mission fro KLAS,and everyting was looking great.

Thank you;

Mark
Mark W.

AirBorne

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2016, 10:19:48 pm »
Anyone have seen this issue? I have P3D 3.2 with a free mesh package and Orbx Global+Vector, my KLAS is completely ruined with uneven runways, small hills of land, floating textures, etc. I even have run the Orbx tool that usually tends to correct this kind of problem, but to no avail regarding KLAS FSDT.

AirBorne

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2016, 05:23:18 am »
One thing I noticed, the problem does not come from the mesh package. So it be incompatibility with Orbx, because I even tried the Orbx utility that corrects this kind of issues, but it didn't work.
Please, does anyone have a workaround for the situation?
Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2016, 09:46:42 am »
So it be incompatibility with Orbx, because I even tried the Orbx utility that corrects this kind of issues, but it didn't work. Please, does anyone have a workaround for the situation?

If OrbX is not compatible with KLAS, they should issue a fix. KLAS has been out for years, if something comes out and creates a problem with existing sceneries, the onus to check and fix compatibility problems they have caused it's on them.

I don't know what the OrbX utility is supposed to do but, it seems clear that they are fully aware the product can cause issues at airports, the only issue is why it doesn't work at KLAS.