Author Topic: Geneva released!  (Read 25896 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Geneva released!
« on: December 10, 2008, 12:14:05 pm »
FSDreamTeam is pleased to announce Geneva Internationl Airport for FSX and FS9 has been released today. Download the Trial from our website and be sure not to miss our Holidays promotions here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=1327.msg10662#msg10662

That's a great opportunity to buy Geneva at discount for Zurich users, and a greater one to get Zurich if you don't have it yet! The offer lasts ONLY until December 31th so, be quick!

Ivan T.

Re: Geneva released!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 12:21:47 pm »
Buying it NOW ! Great job guys ! :D

Ivan T.

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 12:36:32 pm »
Ok, now I have it. It's absolutely GREAT. Just one thing : Maybe, in an update it would be possible to update the scenery and add markings for stands A,B,C 1,2,3,4,5 on the ground, since they exist in real life. Thanks. :)

EDDK

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 01:17:37 pm »
Fantastic job! I already bought it hehe  ;D

edit: I hope Harpsi will do an AFCAD discussion, we need a good solution for all the private Heavies and government A/C's
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 01:19:16 pm by EDDK »

johanfrc

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 01:42:10 pm »
Thanks for this. More Swiss airports :) I like flying in the Alps.

But how does the discount work? I own the Zurich scenery but when I'm about to buy the Geneva scenery it says $29.50 which sould be the price for the scenery in USD without the discount.

EDIT: I have found the coupon code and tried to used it during the buying process. But when I try to use the coupon it says that it's an Invalid coupon. I haven't changed email since Zurich was bought so that can't be the problem.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 01:54:00 pm by johanfrc »

Rafal

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 02:02:33 pm »
Congratulations on your latest masterpiece!
I've just bought it and it is gorgeous as usually. Looks stunning and has minimum impact on frames.

Three little ideas though:
1. There is a speedway modelled on the left of rwy23. Could we get a simple animated car traffic there?
2. As Philippe mentioned above, we'd need an improved afcad maybe. My cargo and bizjets park at pax gates.
3. The payment operation wasn't clear to me. The price is given in euro, I was charged in dollars and I don't know if the coupon worked.

Thanks again. LSGG is wonderful.
Looking forward to having it AESed.

Best regards,
Rafal
i7 7700k 4.2GHz, GTX 1080Ti, Asus MAXIMUS 9 FORMULA, 32 GB RAM DDR4, WD40EFRX 4TB, SSD 850 EVO 1TB, SSD 850 EVO 250GB, LG 34UM68-P 34" ultrawide monitor, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, MSFS2020

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2008, 02:19:13 pm »
1. There is a speedway modelled on the left of rwy23. Could we get a simple animated car traffic there?

Ahem...there is, in FSX. Might be possible to add it in FS9, but it might not look as smooth, because of the animation lenght on such long path.

2. As Philippe mentioned above, we'd need an improved afcad maybe. My cargo and bizjets park at pax gates.

I'm sure we'll get something from Harpsi in a very short time.

3. The payment operation wasn't clear to me. The price is given in euro, I was charged in dollars and I don't know if the coupon worked.

Yes, the final payment is always listed in dollars, because Esellerate it's in the US, but it's converted starting from our listed price in Euro.

However, I've checked your order, and you haven't inserted any Coupon. This is because you probably went back/forward to change currency and if you do that, you need to re-insert the Coupon. Please contact me via email if you need to be fixed in some way.

Rafal

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2008, 03:48:55 pm »
I've checked your order, and you haven't inserted any Coupon. This is because you probably went back/forward to change currency and if you do that, you need to re-insert the Coupon. Please contact me via email if you need to be fixed in some way.
Yes, it was exactly like that, Umberto. So I paid 36UDS all together.
But we can say it was a mistake on my side, so I don't need any fix for that.
Your sceneries are worth way more than they are. No problem for me to pay full price.

Thank you for Geneva and hope to see more European airports from FSDT. My favourite scenery developer.

Best regards,
Rafal
i7 7700k 4.2GHz, GTX 1080Ti, Asus MAXIMUS 9 FORMULA, 32 GB RAM DDR4, WD40EFRX 4TB, SSD 850 EVO 1TB, SSD 850 EVO 250GB, LG 34UM68-P 34" ultrawide monitor, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, MSFS2020

harpsi

• Beta tester
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 03:54:27 pm »
I'm sure we'll get something from Harpsi in a very short time.

Yes, maybe we can do something about it. I didn´t see the scenery and the afcad either. I will look at it and of course, if you have information about parking positions, send me so that I can complete the afcad if somethibg is missing. :) Anyway this afcad is for sure much easier than all the others before: few parking positions, single runway... so, I think the rework will not be too long, because I am almost sure that the team already did an excellent job because like I said, it is a very simple one, but let´s see :)

harpsi

Ivan T.

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2008, 04:56:46 pm »
Oh, and another little mistake here (nothing really disturbing) :

http://www.noelshack.com/uploads/mistake090696.PNG

Can you find it ? ;D

ProX

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2008, 05:11:09 pm »
When i want to buy Geneva together with Zurich. I entered the Coupon code and this is what i get...

johanfrc

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2008, 05:12:13 pm »
The exact same I get. But I'm using the 20% off coupon.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 05:14:15 pm by johanfrc »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2008, 05:13:16 pm »
When i want to buy Geneva together with Zurich. I entered the Coupon code and this is what i get...

You can't buy two sceneries together with the integrated purchase option ("Buy" button).

If you want the 70% discount on Zurich, you first buy Geneva at regular price, without inserting any Coupon, THEN you buy Zurich using the 70% discount Coupon for Zurich.

ProX

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2008, 05:36:02 pm »
Virtuali thnx i know bought Geneva but when i want to buy zurich i get the following error: The coupon entered is subject to order requirements that were not met. You may try another coupon, or proceed without entering a coupon. i m buying via Paypal

Edit: Sorry my fault it worked thanks for the aswsome sceneries i will post some screenies soon!

1 Question can i also buy Cloud 9 products via paypal?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 05:46:50 pm by ProX »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2008, 05:42:03 pm »
Please contact me via email, I can't find any order from your email (if you used the same as the forum), but I need to check it.