Author Topic: Airport Traffic  (Read 6053 times)

Hnla

Airport Traffic
« on: December 28, 2015, 07:23:32 pm »
Hello,

Why are there no airport vehicles and cars bustling around the airport and roads? Very barren and un-realistic.

Thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Airport Traffic
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 11:35:40 pm »
Do you have your Ground traffic slider too low ? You should see default ground traffic.

However, if your question was if there are any CUSTOM ground default traffic vehicles in KIAH, then yes, there ARE several of them, but the custom ground vehicles are instead controlled by the "Ground Traffic" flag in the Addon Manager.

Hnla

Re: Airport Traffic
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 12:44:10 am »
Do you have your Ground traffic slider too low ? You should see default ground traffic.

However, if your question was if there are any CUSTOM ground default traffic vehicles in KIAH, then yes, there ARE several of them, but the custom ground vehicles are instead controlled by the "Ground Traffic" flag in the Addon Manager.

I have my road traffic set at 33%- however just to test I set it to 100%, and there is no difference in the traffic. I am talking about the traffic on the roads going around the terminal, up on the bridges, and underground all through the airport- it seems there is extremely little..

Same with the tarmac vehicles - there seems to be very little-next to none..