Author Topic: Zurich Kloten v2.5  (Read 6014 times)

cuevision

Zurich Kloten v2.5
« on: December 18, 2015, 11:34:15 pm »
Hello,

Some hours ago, I bought Zurich Kloten v2.5. A very nice addon. However, my P3D version 3 crash after some minutes. After deinstall to the default P3D LSZH, all function well. I have reinstalled and deinstalled it for about four times, but no luck.

I hope there will be a solution for this terrible crash.

Thanks and regards,
Ed

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Zurich Kloten v2.5
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 12:41:17 pm »
I had a couple of Teamviewer session with some affected users right now, and witnessed the crash. I had them reinstall the Stand-Alone Addon Manager, and it was fixed. I cannot explain it, other than they must have a bad download somehow.

So, first try to reinstall the Stand-Alone Addon manager now.

cuevision

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 12:44:02 pm »
Hi

Anyone? Support FSDT, perhaps?

I noticed that all of my removed FSDT airports and GSX after a reinstall cause P3D to crash. And I noticed this are P3D version 3 related programs. The program airport NUUK does not cause the system to crash. And.... yes .... this airport is FSX software which I manually installed into P3Dv3. It seems that the P3D version3 software from FSDT does give this problem. I will try to use FSX software from these P3D packages tomorrow, which I also will install manually. And if this does not crash P3D, I am sure, the software is not yet P3D version3 ready yet.

Hope to get some replies on this. FSDT aiports are to nice to let them unused within P3D.

Thanks,
Ed

EDIT

Read your post Umberto
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 12:47:25 pm by cuevision »

cuevision

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 12:46:45 pm »
I had a couple of Teamviewer session with some affected users right now, and witnessed the crash. I had them reinstall the Stand-Alone Addon Manager, and it was fixed. I cannot explain it, other than they must have a bad download somehow.

So, first try to reinstall the Stand-Alone Addon manager now.

Hello Umberto

Thanks for this reply. I will give this a try tomorrow. Will keep you informed. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Ed

cuevision

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2015, 12:50:40 pm »
Sorry, forgotten to ask:

I can not find this standalone on the website software. Can you please give me the link to it?

And which way do I have to follow to get this done? First GSX and airports to install? Or start with this addon manager and afterwards GSX and airports?

Thanks
Ed

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2015, 01:03:29 pm »
I can not find this standalone on the website software. Can you please give me the link to it?

There are download links to it on each and every "Info" page of every product, on the left side of the page.

Since this thread is about Zurich, there's a "Stand-Alone Addon Manager" download link on the left side of the Zurich page:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_zurichx.html

And which way do I have to follow to get this done? First GSX and airports to install? Or start with this addon manager and afterwards GSX and airports?

I only said:

"reinstall the Stand-Alone Addon manager now"

I haven't said anything about GSX, the airports or any special order of installation. If there was a special installation order, or any further operations to do, I would have clearly said so.

Instead, I only said "reinstall the Stand-Alone Addon manager now" so, just do that.

OF COURSE, if you ALSO uninstalled other FSDT products in the meantime, you must reinstall them. The installation order doesn't matter. If it did, I would clearly said so.

In fact, if you need to reinstall any FSDT product, because you uninstalled them because of this problem, the Stand-Alone Addon Manager reinstall step shouldn't be needed.

cuevision

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2015, 01:53:12 pm »
Thank you

Sorry to make stupid questions. Please do not be so angry in future cases. No need to.  ;)

Have a nice day,
Ed

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2015, 01:55:21 pm »
Please do not be so angry in future cases. No need to.

I don't see anybody being "angry"...Bold fonts on some key sentences and limited usage of capital letters is made only for your own convenience, hoping to make the thread more readable.

cuevision

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2015, 04:34:22 pm »
Hello Umberto,

I think this solution you gave me did the job. I have Zurich for a minute of 10 now in sight. In the bad situation P3D already crashed, now it is still working nice. Hope this will stay this way  :D

Me being at Zurich (off topic), I see pedestrians walking back instead of forward. I could not figure out if they are drunk or doing the moonwalk and it is less important, but is this normal behaviour?

Thanks for you patience.

Regards,
Ed

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2015, 11:47:35 am »
Me being at Zurich (off topic), I see pedestrians walking back instead of forward. I could not figure out if they are drunk or doing the moonwalk and it is less important, but is this normal behaviour?

It's a known P3D bug. They walk normally in FSX, so they are correct.

cuevision

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2015, 12:22:35 pm »
Thank you,

I can live with them walking back.

Best regards,
Ed