Author Topic: xpoi Problem  (Read 4654 times)

DieterK

xpoi Problem
« on: November 22, 2015, 07:49:39 pm »
I have download the trial off xpoi. After install the Programm can´t start because python125.dll and atul.dll missing. It´s the same in FSX and P3D. Also the same with orwithout the Addoninstaller.

Can you solve the Problem, because i want to purchase in the 30%savings period.

Thanks for help!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: xpoi Problem
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 09:20:39 pm »
I have download the trial off xpoi. After install the Programm can´t start because python125.dll and atul.dll missing. It´s the same in FSX and P3D. Also the same with orwithout the Addoninstaller.

This seems to indicate your antivirus is preventing to update to the current version of the Couatl.exe program, since the new version doesn't require such modules anymore, so they have been correctly removed during the installation but, since because of the antivirus mistakenly blocking the update of the current version, you have that error.

- Download and install with the antivirus TURNED OFF

- BEFORE launching FSX, configure the antivirus to exclude the following files from scanning:

YourFSXFolder\bglmanx.dll
YourFSXFolder\fsdreamteam\Couatl\Couatl.exe

AFTER you configure your antivirus this way, you can turn it back on and launch FSX.

DieterK

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 12:23:19 pm »
Your Informations doesn´t solve the Problem. In the Moment it seems, you have to make a correct installer, before want to male Money with ther Program. I am really frustrated. After hour of works no results.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 01:35:44 pm »
Your Informations doesn´t solve the Problem

Yes, it does, but you must have done something wrong following it, otherwise it would have worked.

In the Moment it seems, you have to make a correct installer

The installer obviously work, and clear proof of this, is that nobody else has reported a problem with it. If the installer had a problem, it would happen to everybody.

Of course, our installer cannot obviously "block" your antivirus, since the whole point of having an antivirus is that it can block ANY installer from doing anything, if the antivirus WRONGLY believes that installer might be dangerous.

Only you can configure a defective antivirus to allow the installer running. An installer that could automatically defeat an antivirus, would be more advanced than a real virus...

before want to male Money with ther Program

You are obviously wrong on this one, since the program it's available in Trial version, everybody can test it works on his own system so, the very fact is available in Trial, makes your statement invalid.

I am really frustrated. After hour of works no results.

That's because you did something wrong. If you want to have direct assistance with Teamviewer, I can fix this on your system in 5 minutes, and prove you the installer was always correct to begin with.

Download Teamviewer from here:

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows.aspx

And contact me with a private message or email with your session id data, so I can fix your system.