Author Topic: Original scenery bleeding through...yes, me too!  (Read 10549 times)

RockmanO

Original scenery bleeding through...yes, me too!
« on: November 20, 2015, 04:10:48 pm »
I've seen this issue already in this forum and I've tried all the suggested solutions.  Even ran the FSX scanner.  So, let me tell you something about my configuration and maybe that will trigger some specific answer for my setup.  In addition to my FSDT KORD scenery, I also have FlyTampa's KMDW, as well as MyTraffic 6 installed and active.  Could there be some conflict in this configuration?  I am running FSX on Windows 7 Professional.

Thanks for any help.   

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Original scenery bleeding through...yes, me too!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 04:33:06 pm »
It's likely you have a conflict caused by MyTraffic AFCADs, not detected by the FSX Airport Scanner. Try to look for a file that has a name that resembles KORD in the MyTraffic AFCAD folder, and remove it manually.

RockmanO

Re: Original scenery bleeding through...yes, me too!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 05:39:47 pm »
So, I found this file BR2_KORD.BGL and moved it to another folder.  That didn't work.  I also didn't mention that I also have GSX and AES running.  But, that may not be an issue.  Thought I'd mention it anyway.  I have also moved KORD into the #2 position in the Scenery Library.  KMDW is further down.  Anyway, still no change.  The default scenery is still bleeding through.

Thanks!

Rob