Author Topic: No light Taxiways P3d 2.5  (Read 5397 times)

cansermoz

No light Taxiways P3d 2.5
« on: October 01, 2015, 12:15:04 pm »
Hello,

I have a little problem. I have no light only on taxiways Geneva airport on P3D 2.5. I can not find a solution to remedy the problem.

Have you ever had this problem? If so, can you help me solve this problem? Thank you a lot.

I use the latest version of P3D and the latest Nvidia driver 355.98

thanks again for your help

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No light Taxiways P3d 2.5
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 02:04:02 pm »
Already discussed here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,10914.0.html

This bug has been introduced in 2.4, we reported it to LM several times, but it hasn't been fixed, although we haven't used any non-standard methods to do the scenery. It would probably need a scenery remake to be fixed entirely.

streichholz

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 05:04:03 pm »
Short question here. Continues the bug in Prepar3D V3?

Lairyliam

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2015, 08:07:34 pm »
+1 for v3. Just purchased it last week, and it's brutal that it just will not work.

That's before all the missing jet bridges that I found on arrival. (not that i'v looked up that problem yet)

Liam

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 01:33:45 pm »
+1 for v3. Just purchased it last week, and it's brutal that it just will not work.

That's nothing we can do to fix this. As I've said, the scenery uses totally standard features, which are simply not fully supported in P3D 2.4 and beyond. Other than reporting it to LM, there's not much we can do, other than a scenery remake to use NON-standard methods to do lights, like we do with all our later sceneries...

That's why all our sceneries are sold in Trial version, so you can test them how they work on your configuration.

That's before all the missing jet bridges that I found on arrival. (not that i'v looked up that problem yet)

That's surely nothing that has anything to do with the scenery. The only way to exclude a jetway is with another scenery.

If you are missing jetways, it means you must have a conflict scenery for the same airport installed. The most usual cause of such conflicts, are AFCADs supplied with AI Traffic packages like MyTraffic, etc. which should be removed if you use a 3rd party airport.