Author Topic: Reider - Can't seem to get your carriers to show up?  (Read 3879 times)

erick

Reider - Can't seem to get your carriers to show up?
« on: November 22, 2008, 02:48:49 am »
Hi there

This message is for Reider, I believe that's it. First off, thank you very much for creating these cool packages for static and moving acceleration carriers in FSX. Much needed!!! Here is my question and my set up. I am ONLY concerned with the static carriers not the moving ones. I have tried numerous times to install your packages (static) and I have tried numerous variations of the install. The scenery always shows up in the locations list correctly. Problem is, once I select it as my starting point, the sim starts and plane just zooms from about 30' feet up, straight into the water. I look around and there is no carrier to be found. This happens every single time. I am in the right spot and so is my plane but there is NO carrier underneath us!!

I have acceleration as well as Xload. I am a vista user and the only other add ons that are relevant are Walk and Follow, FSrecorder, a ton of military traffic from Military AI works and Ultimate Traffic. I have sneaking suspicion that Ultimate Traffic might be causing my issues!!?!!! It does alter the standard FSX bgl. Could that be it, or do you have any other ideas??

Thanks for your efforts, I really want to use those carriers!

p.s. - I am very experienced with fsx if that helps at all

Eric