Author Topic: Re-Installed OHare now this...  (Read 4015 times)

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
Re-Installed OHare now this...
« on: November 20, 2008, 05:33:22 am »
I just completely deleted FS9 and re loaded everything. The only problem that I am having is that we I start FS9 it is saying that I have an old copy of OHare, and that I need to download a new copy. I have done this and I got the same message the first time, and the second time I downloaded the program again, it keeps telling me there is a corrupted file and to download a new copy. I have done this a couple of times, and I am getting the same results. Any suggestions?

Jonathan
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Re-Installed OHare now this...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 12:23:26 pm »
Are you sure you really downloaded the last version of the installer ? Try to clear your browser cache before trying it again.

That message can happen if you have a *new* version of the scenery, but with an older version of the bglmanxdll/dat files. But this should never happen, because the current installer (if you have it), always downloads the correct dll/dat files from the interenet, so it's 100% sure they are the current version as well.

However, the online update might fail on certain circumnstances, like your firewall blocking our setup from getting online access, or the antivirus blocking the dll mistakenly thinking it's a virus.

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
Re: Re-Installed OHare now this...
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 01:09:49 am »
I did everything you have suggested last night, with no luck. I tried again about 2 hours ago and got the same results. Then tried it about 10 minutes ago....BINGO. Everything is working!!!!! I dont know what was happening, but it has worked itself out.

Thank you,
Jonathan
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti