Author Topic: Crashing baggage tugs  (Read 2166 times)

Captain Fred

Crashing baggage tugs
« on: October 17, 2015, 03:17:29 pm »
The missing cones issue has been resolved, now I have an issue with the baggage tugs running into each other.
This occurs at all airports even the ones from Flightbeam and FSDT. I am running just GSX, and Orbx HD trees.
This occurs every time I load an aircraft. Any suggestions?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Crashing baggage tugs
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 03:49:28 pm »
The missing cones issue has been resolved, now I have an issue with the baggage tugs running into each other.

As explained many times already on the forum, GSX vehicles don't have any knowledge of other vehicles, either other AI, ground vehicles or other GSX vehicles. Their only knowledge they have of the outside world is the scenery AFCAD and the eventual GSX customization.

To minimize the chance of clashes (which don't have any effect on the simulation anyway, they are just not so nice to see), we can only play with timings and starting positions in the airport customization so no, especially on FSDT and Flightbeam airports, which usually comes with customization files, you shouldn't see this very often.

This occurs at all airports even the ones from Flightbeam and FSDT. I am running just GSX, and Orbx HD trees. This occurs every time I load an aircraft.

No. This doesn't happen very often. It might have happened to you a couple of times, using specific airplanes and specific parking position, so you are assuming it happens everywhere, but it doesn't.

HOWEVER, we had a bug that was fixed with YESTERDAY's Live Update (read the release notes), that airport customizations might not be loaded if the filename of the customization .INI file didn't match the case of the scenery AFCAD, resulting in the airport customization on some airports (like Flightbeam KSFO HD ) not being read.

This is now fixed with the current Live Update so, maybe, you thought this happens often, because some airports didn't had their customization loaded.

If STILL happens after the latest Live Update, as requested so many times on the forum, whenever a problem is reported, ALWAYS include ALL the following informations:

- The airport used

- The airplane used

- The gate used

- The GSX operation that has been selected