Author Topic: P3D V3 custom push back not working **SOLVED**  (Read 2946 times)

jack-daniels

P3D V3 custom push back not working **SOLVED**
« on: October 16, 2015, 11:38:55 am »
hallo,

I use GSX on P3D V3 and Win 10 and mainly use the Aerosoft airports like EDDT, EDDL, EDFH, etc.
No airport provides specific push back routes (left or right). The push back itself then only works when I select "none" on the direction tab.
When I select "both" and try to start the push back, the truck doesn´t move from its inital position.
It only works when I select "none", then the push back goes straigtht back ->normal beahviour for that setting.
Well, then I tried to set custom coordinates as described in the manual to be able to push back left or right and not only straight with settings to "none".
I downloaded ADE to get the correct long/lat coord. copied them into GSX settings. Set coordinates for left and right push back.
Then I set direction to "both", engaged the push back via the GSX menu, but still nothing happens, I can´t choose left or right, the truck stays in its inital position as above.
Nothing happens at all.

Where´s the mistake?

Thanks in advance

Daniel

« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 03:02:07 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: P3D V3 custom push back not working
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 01:41:58 pm »
There's no need to use a custom pushback to enable pushback on airport that have all their parkings set as "None", it's enough to set "Both" as pushback preference, and it will work. You might have to select "Restart Couatl" after you change the setting.

It's likely the problem is different, and Pushback cannot start for some reason.

You might have set the "Verbosity" slider too low, because you didn't like the messages, so GSX is trying to tell you why pushback cannot start, but you cannot see the message because you disabled all the messages.

jack-daniels

Re:
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 01:57:37 pm »
Verbosity is set to max.
Restarting couatl made the thing work! Thanks a lot for the help :-)