Author Topic: Re installing GSX  (Read 2195 times)

captsteff

Re installing GSX
« on: October 13, 2015, 10:51:37 pm »
I had a conflict with the ORBX scenery, so I had to uninstall GSX, and everything worked fine. I read where some one said to install the add on manager first and than GSX. I installed the add on manager, but WHERE TO I GO TO REINSTALL GSX without paying for it again???

I have my order number and registration number from when I originally bought it last year, but I can not find out where to go to just re load it.

ANy help would be appreciated.

Captsteff

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Re installing GSX
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 11:43:59 am »
I read where some one said to install the add on manager first and than GSX.

I don't know where you read this, but I'm sure we never said on this site you have to install both. The GSX full installer is obviously complete and it comes with everything it needs to work. Of course, nothing will happen if you install both, just wasted effort, because the GSX full installer contains the Addon Manager.

The only reason to have a separate Addon Manager installer, is if you want to be sure you have the latest version of it, without having to reinstall GSX.

I installed the add on manager, but WHERE TO I GO TO REINSTALL GSX without paying for it again???

The download is freely available on our site, under the "Products" page:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products.html

which says:

Products

On this page, there are Download links for all our products. They are all Trial versions, that can be unlocked into full versions by using the Serial Number found on your purchase receipt. There's no separate "full" version download, the below links are the links to the only installers available, use them in all cases: if you want to simply Try our product, if you just purchased it and haven't installed it yet, or if you need to Reinstall after a system upgrade.