Author Topic: Product update?  (Read 3778 times)

Ray Smith

Product update?
« on: October 12, 2015, 06:13:32 pm »
Hi,

I've just bought the KORD product and find that it is as the airport was in 2011 but that was not in the description of the product!

The last major change in 2013 in adding a new runway, renaming runways and taxiways is therefore not implemented and does not match my documentation, which is up to date.

I am aware that another runway is shortly to be commissioned (15th October).

Can you let me know when, or if, these changes will be reflected in your product?

I'm feeling somewhat let down in being sold so old a product that it is unusable (especially on Vatsim). :(

As it is I have had to disable your product in FSX and use an updated .BGL of my own which does match the airport current layout.

Ray

mattd319

Re: Product update?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 10:37:53 pm »
You can still use the product on Vatsim and maintain a level of real world operational accuracy.  Most Vatsim controllers will never assign 10C/28C (let alone 10R/28L when it opens this week), and realize everyone is using various "out-dated" sceneries, therefore will strictly use 28R/22L, 10L/9R for departures and 27L/R, 28R, 10L, 9L/R for arrivals, which are included in the FSDT scenery and used today in normal ops. 

Nonetheless, definitely looking forward to a KORD update when released!

Ray Smith

Re: Product update?
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 10:01:39 am »
Thanks for the Ops info.