Author Topic: Airlines and Gates HELP!  (Read 3488 times)

jrclewis

Airlines and Gates HELP!
« on: October 11, 2015, 04:49:26 pm »
Hello! I would like to apologize if this topic has been asked on the forum, but I could not seem to find it if it has. I would like to say the new GSX updates are amazing. I love getting to choose the service provider for gates, but some gates only have limited service providers. Most of the time they don't match the airline I am flying. I was wondering if it was possible for you to make all gates have one generic service provider (Example: Worldwide Flight Services) that can go with any airline. Just so you don't have US Airways for a United plane. Thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Airlines and Gates HELP!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 08:56:44 am »
Hello! I would like to apologize if this topic has been asked on the forum, but I could not seem to find it if it has. I would like to say the new GSX updates are amazing. I love getting to choose the service provider for gates, but some gates only have limited service providers. Most of the time they don't match the airline I am flying.

Yes, it has been discussed so many times on the forum, even if it's explained on the manual too. See here for an explanation:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,12495.msg95177.html#msg95177

Speedbird ATC

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 06:34:07 pm »
Hi, just so you know airlines typically do NOT have matching ground services at every airport they fly to. Depending on the airport you are at it is probably more realistic to have US airways or Delta ground services

jrclewis

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 11:20:21 pm »
Thank you!