Author Topic: Couatl Scripting Engine for FSX/ESP stopped working  (Read 8664 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl Scripting Engine for FSX/ESP stopped working
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2015, 04:29:11 pm »
But how come this was working before the latest update

What do you mean with "latest update" ?

and don't have any issues while running fsx with My traffic / AES / FS Passengers / Add on sceneries.

Using a 32 bit OS you WILL have issues, especially with complex airplanes. But that's not really the point. I'm sorry, but as you can clearly see, nobody else has reported this problem before.

db3230

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2015, 10:23:19 pm »
What I meant GSX was working till now in the 32 bit system for your reference even with de icers. But there would some changes in the latest version because of which it's not working.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2015, 03:09:47 pm »
What I meant GSX was working till now in the 32 bit system for your reference even with de icers. But there would some changes in the latest version because of which it's not working.

If with "latest version", you mean the one that updated to Couatl 3, then yes, there might have been several changes that might have an effect on 32 bit systems, but since nobody really use 32 bit OS with FSX anymore, we cannot test compatibility with such systems anymore.

You might try downloading and installing the VC++ 2013 redistributable runtimes, here:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

But if that doesn't fix it, there's nothing else we can suggest, other than switching to a current 64 bit OS.