Author Topic: Help registering product  (Read 4567 times)

bha19

Help registering product
« on: August 29, 2015, 02:35:38 pm »
I bought XPOI from PC Avaitor. I still have the download link from PC Avaitor under my account which also has the serial number to enter. The download link then gave me an install file. I went and installed XPOI but when I run FSX it says trial started. When I go to my addons in FSX there is no box but if I click on addons the etailer box comes up but it is for Cloud9 Orlando. So how do I activate my product XPOI?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 03:23:24 pm by bha19 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Help registering product
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 04:32:51 pm »
When I go to my addons in FSX there is no box but if I click on addons the etailer box comes up but it is for Cloud9 Orlando. So how do I activate my product XPOI?

I'm not sure I understand what do you mean with "box" ( dialog box, maybe ? ) but, if you see a prompt to activate Cloud9 Orlando, it seems you clicked on the "Register Serial" without selecting the product to be activated first.

As you can see, you can activate man different products with the Addon Manager, from different developers. If you don't say which product you want to activate, the Register Serial will assume the first product of the first developer in the list, which is already selected by default, and it's Cloud9 Orlando.

If you want to activate XPOI, since it's an Fsdreamteam product, you must select Fsdreamteam from the developers list, and then XPOI from the products list, so "Register Serial" will know which product you wanted to activate, amongst the many available.

bha19

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 05:24:15 pm »
When I run FSX and start a flight I can bring up a menu at the top of the screen. In that menu it says flights aircraft world options views help addons. If I click on addons I get couatl setting  Couatlupdate XPOI addons. There is no arrow next to addons so I have to click it. When I click it it goes straight to Cloud9 Orlando purchase. My question is where is the addons manager?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 10:00:05 pm by virtuali »

bha19

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 05:36:27 pm »
I fixed the problem. The addon manager was underneath FSX so I found this out by Trying to put FSX into window mode instead of full screen and there it was.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2015, 10:02:34 pm »
I fixed the problem. The addon manager was underneath FSX so I found this out by Trying to put FSX into window mode instead of full screen and there it was.

The Addon Manager went underneath the main FSX window, because you have another addon that is "stealing" the focus, putting itself on the foreground. It also might happen when you launch FSX from another program (like REX) instead of its own icon.