Author Topic: Help with Couatl popup on FSX startup **SOLVED**  (Read 6275 times)

bha19

Help with Couatl popup on FSX startup **SOLVED**
« on: August 29, 2015, 02:07:17 pm »
Whenever I start FSX during the splash screen it asks if I want to trust Couatl and I click yes. I am running Windows 10 and went to FSDreamteam folder and to Couatl.exe and told it to run as administrator hoping to solve this pop up. This did not work either so is there a way to fix this?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 10:01:17 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Help with Couatl popup on FSX startup
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 04:34:48 pm »
I'm not sure I understand your problem. Are saying that:

1) Even if you trust Couatl, it doesn't work, even when starting it as Admin ?

OR

2) You are constantly asked to trust Couatl, each time, so FSX doesn't "remember" you trusted it, but it's otherwise working ?

bha19

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 05:26:19 pm »
I'm not sure I understand your problem. Are saying that:

1) Even if you trust Couatl, it doesn't work, even when starting it as Admin ?

OR

2) You are constantly asked to trust Couatl, each time, so FSX doesn't "remember" you trusted it, but it's otherwise working ?

The product works but FSX won't load until it asks me if I want to run Couatl. Is there a way to always tell FSX to run Couatl?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 05:53:16 pm by bha19 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 10:10:50 pm »
The product works but FSX won't load until it asks me if I want to run Couatl. Is there a way to always tell FSX to run Couatl?

If FSX is asking you to run Couatl, it means FSX already KNOWS it's supposed to start it. Maybe you meant why FSX KEEPS asking for it, even if I allowed it and told to always run it ? That would be situation #2 in my previous question. I assume this is what you are getting.

Are you getting this ?

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,4067.msg87905.html#msg87905

That thread has a solution for it.

bha19

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 01:46:17 am »

If FSX is asking you to run Couatl, it means FSX already KNOWS it's supposed to start it. Maybe you meant why FSX KEEPS asking for it, even if I allowed it and told to always run it ? That would be situation #2 in my previous question. I assume this is what you are getting.

Are you getting this ?

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,4067.msg87905.html#msg87905

That thread has a solution for it.
Thanks for the tip. When I went to exe.hml one of the statements was true so I set it to false and now the pop up does not show up.