Author Topic: Question before purchasing product  (Read 2598 times)

brettxw

Question before purchasing product
« on: August 13, 2015, 06:54:05 am »
Hi guys! I have scoured the forums all day today before posting this question and I know it was mentioned a few times and I also know how annoying it is to have to answer questions that have been discussed already. However....I have to ask this...

I only fly cargo jets. Mainly the 747...I love what GSX has to offer to make the airport atmosphere more realistic. I also know that GSX does not 100% support cargo jets..So my question is, will I be disappointed if I purchase this to use with cargo flights? I love the feature of a follow me car, seeing the fuel truck, etc. Will the follow me car bring me to the cargo ramp or will it bring me to a jet bridge? Will the marshaller marshal me in on the cargo ramp?

I also read that there is open public beta but I was not able to find information as to what features are being tested in the beta. If you can point me in the right direction for that, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you again for answering even though I know you answer these same questions many many times. It is greatly appreciated and either way, I will be making a purchase of GSX and/or a few airports!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Question before purchasing product
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 07:32:17 am »
I love the feature of a follow me car, seeing the fuel truck, etc. Will the follow me car bring me to the cargo ramp or will it bring me to a jet bridge? Will the marshaller marshal me in on the cargo ramp?

It's you that will choose which gate to use for GSX, and you can choose every gate on the airport which is big enough to support your airplane.

I also read that there is open public beta but I was not able to find information as to what features are being tested in the beta. If you can point me in the right direction for that, I would greatly appreciate it!

The public beta ended last week, and the latest beta has become the official version, which is the only one available now.

You know that you can install and test GSX for free ? It works at 3 default airports ( LIML, EDDM and KSFO ) and on all FSDT and Flightbeam airports. Purchasing it, will unlock the Trial, to work everywhere.

brettxw

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 05:51:26 am »
That I did not know. Thank you very much! Will try it out tomorrow!

brettxw

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 06:48:59 am »
I know you've answered this before over the years but any updates on a cargo plane edition? Do you see it coming in 2015 at all? It's really the only thing thats holding me back from purchasing GSX :-/

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 11:39:36 am »
I know you've answered this before over the years but any updates on a cargo plane edition? Do you see it coming in 2015 at all? It's really the only thing thats holding me back from purchasing GSX :-/

The GSX Cargo expansion product, as the name says, will be an *expansion* to GSX. Which means, it will require the base GSX to work so, not buying GSX waiting for it, will only deprive you from using GSX now...

No, we don't have any dates for it. We'll announce an approximate release date when we'll have it.