Author Topic: Baggage carts confusing me  (Read 1936 times)

Midnight Music

Baggage carts confusing me
« on: August 03, 2015, 06:18:12 pm »
I have updated all the scenery and addon manager files for P3D 2.5 All is working great. The only thing that baffles me is why the baggage carts show up with sunken wheels at times and other times they ride perfectly fine on top of the tarmac. The stairs, trucks, tractors and all the rest are fine. I am curious if there is an explanation for this. Sometimes in the same scenery, one baggage cart is riding fine and the other one is sunken. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Lee

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Baggage carts confusing me
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 09:26:25 pm »
It's difficult to reply, if you don't supply a specific case of which scenery and which gate you were located.

In any case, it's not really a GSX problem: it's not the GSX vehicles are "sunken", it's more like the *scenery* that is "raised", to overcome z-fighting on ground and, because of the round earth issue, you might have parts were the raising is more visible, and this happens in our sceneries too.

Midnight Music

Re: Baggage carts confusing me
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 10:58:24 pm »
I see, but it is odd that at the same scenery the front cart at the aircraft will be fine with it's wheels sitting normally, but the second cart at the same aircraft will be sunken. This occurs at various different airports, some default, some addon. Does GSX use all three carts in the Simobjects/GroundVehicles directory?

Lee
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 11:02:49 pm by Midnight Music »