Author Topic: Strange pushback at Flytampa YSSY  (Read 4362 times)

p3dx3

Strange pushback at Flytampa YSSY
« on: August 03, 2015, 11:52:45 am »
I set parking pushback to both and am sitting at parking 5 at the cargo ramp. I select pushback left, and then pushback truck flips me around, does a 180, starts to push back, then does another 180, then pushes back correctly

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Strange pushback at Flytampa YSSY
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 09:40:06 pm »
You don't say which GSX version you use, the normal one, or the Beta ?

p3dx3

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 05:34:56 am »
You don't say which GSX version you use, the normal one, or the Beta ?

beta. right when it started to pushback, it warped me 180 degrees, pulled me forward towards the taxiway, warped me 180 degrees again instantly, then finally continued normally.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 09:59:32 am »
Which airplane you used and, do you recall the model of the pushback truck ? Was it the large yellow one, perhaps ?

p3dx3

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 03:09:49 pm »
Which airplane you used and, do you recall the model of the pushback truck ? Was it the large yellow one, perhaps ?

I think I had requested Dnata and the white big pushback truck appeared. Airplane PMDG 777F all default gsx settings only changed pushback in the afcad file before starting fsx to both it by default is set to none.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 11:38:53 pm »
I think I had requested Dnata and the white big pushback truck appeared. Airplane PMDG 777F all default gsx settings only changed pushback in the afcad file before starting fsx to both it by default is set to none.

We think to have found the problem, and the fix is already online now. Just reinstall either the GSX Beta or the Couatl 3 Beta. No need to re-download the installers, since the updated files will be automatically downloaded by the installer.

p3dx3

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2015, 04:36:30 pm »

We think to have found the problem, and the fix is already online now. Just reinstall either the GSX Beta or the Couatl 3 Beta. No need to re-download the installers, since the updated files will be automatically downloaded by the installer.

Thank you. Going to test on next flight this weekend.