Author Topic: GSX & TDS  (Read 2769 times)

MrUnSavory

GSX & TDS
« on: August 03, 2015, 06:07:35 am »
Hello Forum,

I am hoping someone here can help me solve a problem. I have been trying to set up GSX for my TDS aircraft. It seems no matter what I do in the editor when creating custom aircraft configurations it never uses them. The Jetway always goes to the same exact spot as default.

I do not use UAC so it is not a permissions problem. I am guessing I am doing something incorrectly but I have followed the manual and the videos I have watched and nothing seems to help. Let me also know if you need any additional information.

Ross G

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Re: GSX & TDS
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 07:21:11 am »
GSX has nothing to do with default jetways and GSX doesn't control them in any fashion.

MrUnSavory

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 10:17:54 am »
What about FSDT Jetways. Does it control them?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 10:28:38 am »
What about FSDT Jetways. Does it control them?

There's no such thing as "FSDT jetways". They are still default jetways, just with a different visual model, but they are still controlled by the default FSX system. Which means, GSX doesn't have anything to do with them, and doesn't control anything in relationship how they operate.

When you configure a door in the GSX airplane configuration utility, it's only used by GSX vehicles.

Jetways using the default FSX animation system, are only controlled by the coordinates in the [Exits] section of the airplane.cfg

MrUnSavory

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 11:17:11 am »
Yes, I figured it out after my second post. Thanks for the help.  :)  Got the TDS 737-700 exits fixed and the rest of the doors configured with GSX.