Author Topic: UAL Mainline Aircraft at Terminal B??  (Read 4120 times)

DFWSupertrooper

UAL Mainline Aircraft at Terminal B??
« on: June 25, 2016, 07:16:21 pm »
I see numerous 787s, 737s at Terminal B in KIAH.  This is not EVER the case in reality.  Terminal B is ALL United Express (all B gates should be UALX or one of the specific carriers).  Is there any way to update the AFCAD to reflect that by chance?  Not a huge deal, just notice...

Thanks!!

cowings1588

Re: UAL Mainline Aircraft at Terminal B??
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 06:49:55 am »
Hang on, I have a fix for you.. I'll try posting it on here or if you have the ADE Airport Design Editor you can do it yourself, you need to fix not allowing your AI to park there by telling the editor that those UALX GATES only taking out the UAL or making the size of the gates where only the express will go there..

I'll still try to send that file but incase it don't work, that's what you need to do on your end..  I'll have to try sending my afcad I have made up for it tomorrow. Its not on this PC..
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 04:17:36 am by cowings1588 »
COA
Bill

cowings1588

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 04:18:55 am »
 Sorry it took so long but finally remembered to load my AFCAD I made for KIAH using most of the actual gates that Airlines use in Houston..
COA
Bill

DFWSupertrooper

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 01:05:57 pm »
Sorry it took so long but finally remembered to load my AFCAD I made for KIAH using most of the actual gates that Airlines use in Houston..

Thank YOU so much!  I'm sorry it's taken me months to notice this.  Been offline a while.  So, this is the replacement AFCAD?  Thank you!!  Either way, thank you.  ;)