Author Topic: Aerosoft Airbus default config - refueling  (Read 6110 times)

TheCookieMonster

Aerosoft Airbus default config - refueling
« on: July 29, 2015, 02:46:48 pm »
Hi,

please change the default configurations of all Aerosoft Airbus (A318-A321), to have the "FSX refueling" checkbox unchecked.

The Add-On has its own loading manager (external and in the right MCDU) and the FSX fuel menu should not be used.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 02:53:37 pm by TheCookieMonster »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Aerosoft Airbus default config - refueling
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 03:07:08 pm »
please change the default configurations of all Aerosoft Airbus (A318-A321), to have the "FSX refueling" checkbox unchecked.

Do you know you can simply click the relevant option in the included GSX Airplane configuration editor ?

TheCookieMonster

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 05:14:43 pm »
I know - but it annoyed me to do that for every aircraft and engine variant. It's correctly configured for the NGX by default, why not do the same for the Aerosoft Airbus?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 05:27:49 pm »
I know - but it annoyed me to do that for every aircraft and engine variant. It's correctly configured for the NGX by default, why not do the same for the Aerosoft Airbus?

You must do it only once, and it will stay forever, unless you reinstall Windows. In any case, we can change the default very easily (it's already online now), but I wanted to be sure you knew you could do it in the configuration editor.

TheCookieMonster

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 08:18:35 pm »
I appreciate that, thank you very much.