Author Topic: No push back at Flytampa YSSY  (Read 3545 times)

doublebubble

No push back at Flytampa YSSY
« on: July 25, 2015, 10:51:31 pm »
Just quick question, at Flytampa YSSY GSX works well but when I choose pushback nothing happens, everything just sits there, pushback truck is there it just doesn't move, GSX is up to date, this happens using PMDG NGX at gate E33, any ideas?

Thanks Rod.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No push back at Flytampa YSSY
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 07:24:33 pm »
It's strange that this is happening on the latest GSX version because, even at those parking where the scenery developer has (intentionally, or because of an oversight) set the Pushback preference to "None", which is usual with FlyTampa sceneries, you should AT LEAST have the option for a "straight pushback"

Are you sure you are not getting that option ?

doublebubble

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 12:56:54 am »
Thanks Umberto for the reply, yeh I do have option for push back right, left or straight back the thing is that when I choose push back right, left or straight back nothing happens the push back truck just sit's there, nothing happens.

Cheers Rod.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 10:48:10 am »
I tried doing the same ( PMDG 737 at YSSY Gate 33, I couldn't find an E33 ), and pushback works normally.

It's possible you set the GSX "Verbosity" slider too low, or the delay between waiting messages too high, so you don't see that GSX is asking you to remove a pushback constraint ?

In case of the PMDG 737, pushback won't start unless your turn on the APU, but if you suppressed the alerts from GSX, you won't know it's asking you to turn on the APU, so it won't do anything until you turn it on.

p3dx3

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2015, 05:04:05 pm »
Thanks Umberto for the reply, yeh I do have option for push back right, left or straight back the thing is that when I choose push back right, left or straight back nothing happens the push back truck just sit's there, nothing happens.

Cheers Rod.

is your ground connection in the pmdg fmc menu still connected? I think that is your problem. remove ground equipment and the pushback should proceed

doublebubble

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 03:55:47 am »
I don't use the ground connection I use the APU, so here I am sitting at gate D16, all GSX procedures have finished and I call for pushback but again there is no movement at all as I've used GSX since it's release and this is the only airport I'm having trouble with, I will double check on the ground connection suggestion but I am 99.9999% sure it's not.

Regards Rod.