Author Topic: GSX activated but still only lets my use demo airports  (Read 2662 times)

teisco

GSX activated but still only lets my use demo airports
« on: July 11, 2015, 12:13:04 am »
Activated my demo of GSX and it shows activated in the manager but in fsx it will only work with demo airports.

teisco

Re: GSX activated but still only lets my use demo airports
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 02:15:08 am »
I rebooted and now it works great.

I would like to know a few things though; Does the fuel truck have any animations? Also can I re size the selection windows when asking for fuel, catering and others? I am running at dsr 4 k and those windows get really small.

Thanks,

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 10:34:34 am »
I would like to know a few things though; Does the fuel truck have any animations?

Not really, it will just arrive, stay there for a while and go away. We plan to improve the fuel truck a lot in future versions, because it's one thing we aren't entirely happy with in GSX...

Also can I re size the selection windows when asking for fuel, catering and others? I am running at dsr 4 k and those windows get really small.

Unfortunately, that's something entirely outside our control, because it's a standard Simconnect menu. You can resize it, but only the windows size will be resized, the fonts inside cannot be enlarged.

teisco

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 11:08:21 am »
Thanks I am really enjoying this software.