Author Topic: Missing GSX textures at one airport only **SOLVED**  (Read 3123 times)

Yellowjack

Missing GSX textures at one airport only **SOLVED**
« on: July 09, 2015, 01:37:49 am »
Hi all,
I have been using GS since it first came out. I have been suffering one odd problem. When I use GSX ground services at KBHM and that airport only, some textures are missing both in the "Unloading" and "Loading" states these are the textures for the baggage loading vehicles themselves the textures for the loading staff and the actual baggage textures. All other textures are OK. The baggage tractors, baggage carts and despatch tractor and marshaller all have textures. Actual operation of GSX works normally.

Can anybody help me get some GSX textures into KBHM?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 09:25:03 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Missing GSX textures at one airport only
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 10:53:20 am »
Try to download and install the latest ( the "after Nov. 2014" button ) Vehicle update, because we added a couple of liveries there that are not in the full installer yet.

Yellowjack

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 08:37:12 pm »
OK I will try that. But it is not really a livery problem, after all what liveries do the loaders and luggage have and they are just all black for me at KBHM and that airport only. The towed tractors and trucks do have textures which is where I would expect to see liveries to come into the picture.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 09:32:34 pm »
it is not really a livery problem, after all what liveries do the loaders and luggage have and they are just all black for me at KBHM and that airport only.

If you have black textures, then yes, IT IS a livery problem. And you can only notice it if the missing livery is assigned to that airport.

Yellowjack

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 01:43:50 am »
I found the problem, it was some AFCAD unknown library object that was partly overshadowing the gate where my AC was parked. As this AFCAD was a compiled BGL I replaced it with a newer (and more accurate) AFCAD file then checked again, all is now well. One for the books I think. Thanks.