Author Topic: Gates  (Read 2969 times)

Griff

Gates
« on: July 18, 2015, 04:40:16 am »
I recently upgraded to the latest public beta and noticed an issue with the selected gate and where the services were positioned.  I flew into EGPH and I selected gate "6" and the services were waiting at Gate 9.  I also flew into KATL and I chose Gate 16 and the services were waiting at Gate 14.  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance for a great product. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gates
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 02:56:01 pm »
That seems to be a problem caused by an AFCAD conflict, the most common offenders are AFCAD files coming with AI Traffic packages like MyTraffic, Traffic X, etc.

If you have a 3rd party airport that comes with its own AFCAD, it's best if you remove the AFCAD files included with these packages for the same airport, that are supposed to be used with the default scenery only.

And/or, be sure the priority of the scenery area that contains the airport you use it's on an higher layer than the AFCAD installed by these products.

You can check which is the AFCAD in use by GSX, by opening the "GSX - Customize airport positions" menu in GSX, the name of the AFCAD used will be displayed in the top left of the scenery customization dialog.

Griff

Re: Gates
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 05:53:19 pm »
Thanks for the reply, I'll give it a look.