Author Topic: no updates  (Read 8418 times)

mroschk

Re: no updates
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2015, 04:15:34 pm »
i zip it yesterday under another name.
But the pdf inside is the same i send you early.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: no updates
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2015, 10:36:48 pm »
i zip it yesterday under another name. But the pdf inside is the same i send you early.

As I've said, several times already by now, I haven't received ANY file from you in the past, and as already said, I searched BOTH using the name YOU said you used the first time AND the new name, and that file is not anywhere on the one and only computer I check email from. I obviously searched for ALL emails coming from your email address, and I obviously searched for all emails with your name in the entire message.

So, either you INTENDED to send it, but you haven't, or you sent it, buy I have NOT received it. That I have not received it's A FACT. And that's nobody's fault, attachments sometimes get lost because of anti-spam, without nobody involved getting it any notice.

WHICH IS WHY, people usually say something like "hey, have you got my attachment ?", when they *suspect* the other party MIGHT have not received it, especially when the other party has clearly said (several times by now) he HASN'T.

But no, you had to question my credibility about having searched for the file, saying it would be "impossible" that I would be able to verify if a file with a certain name exists on my system in ONLY 4 minutes, even taking the time to post the time/date of my message as "proof".

This, of course, only ended up embarrassing yourself even more than you already have (if your display of your lack of knowledge about what an AFCAD does, and your failure to read the relevant explanation in the GSX manual in the other thread wasn't enough), because everybody that ever used a Mac, knows very well that file searches with OSX are BLAZING FAST, and they usually take a couple of SECONDS, even when searching in hundreds of thousands of files, and even when searching inside a text of an email so, by keeping to display your lack of knowledge about many aspect of the computing world, from FSX itself, to a fairly well known feature of a mainstream OS, doesn't help anyone, and surely doesn't help you.

But yes, as I've said, I received the file NOW.