Author Topic: Coautl beta needs restarting at Split X **SOLVED**  (Read 3627 times)

jgoggi

Coautl beta needs restarting at Split X **SOLVED**
« on: June 14, 2015, 10:16:56 pm »
Hi,
I have Aerosoft Split X v1.30 (FSX) and the latest Couatl beta. When I am at Split and want to use GSX I must go into the menu and restart Couatl first, otherwise I don't get any GSX window if I press CTRL+F12. At times I need to restart several times before it works. It's anyway  better than with the latest official Couatl, because it caused some scenery objects at Split to disappear, now this does not happen. Is the Couatl beta being revised in order to avoid the restart? Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 09:53:25 am by virtuali »
James Goggi

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Coautl beta needs restarting at Split X
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 09:26:47 am »
Maybe this is the problem:

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=13511&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=flight%20simulation&s_language=english

This airport scenery comes with a bonus of the adjacent „Resnik seaport Croatia“(LDSR) and the military base of „Divujle“ (LDHD) with its Helipad-Airport.

Check if the problem is caused by the two smaller AFCADs supplied with the scenery, which are very close to the main airport, so GSX is using those instead.

This can be fixed using the airport visibility option in the Couatladdons.ini file, as explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11770.msg90088.html#msg90088

In your case, the lines to add to the [GSX] section of the file will be as follows:

airport_visibility_ldhd = 0
airport_visibility_ldsr = 0

jgoggi

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 11:19:28 am »
Thank you, Umberto, I will try tonight and report.
James Goggi

jgoggi

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 10:29:25 pm »
That was the point, now it works, thank you Umberto!
James Goggi