Author Topic: Add custom stop mark  (Read 3320 times)

zaidking98

Add custom stop mark
« on: June 06, 2015, 08:05:58 pm »
I was wondering if it could be possible to custom stop marks for different  aircraft at each scenery as part of GSX scenery editor.
As for what I mean by stop marks is let the marshaller know that when I'm in a A320 it should stop at A320 ground mark at the gate and so on but I don't know if could via the aircraft configurator or the scenery configurator and to save it as an airplane customization or scenery customization.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Add custom stop mark
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 09:07:53 pm »
GSX already does that, but only for some FSDT airports that are specifically programmed to do that. The program is totally ready to handle it, it's just we don't have an user interface for it in the scenery editor that would make it easy to use.

It will probably be part of enhancements of the scenery editor that we have already planned, that will also allow to place our interactive docking systems in every scenery (default or 3rd party).

zaidking98

Re: Add custom stop mark
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 10:14:05 am »
Thanks I hope we can see enhancements soon but I was also thinking could there be a possibility to add a third catering truck as well as a bulk belt loader on heavy jets.