Author Topic: Where is fsdt_Install_Guide.pdf ???  (Read 8170 times)

DeFacto

Where is fsdt_Install_Guide.pdf ???
« on: October 26, 2008, 10:51:29 pm »
Hi,

I have installed XPOI, apparently successfully and have started to read the XPOI Manual found in the FSX\FSDreamteam\Couatl\XPOI folder.

This manual refers to the the Install Guide as mandatory reading before carrying on and says:

"Information related to the product activation are included in the file “fsdt_Install_Guide.pdf” found in the destination "folder of this product, after installation."

However there is no such file anywhere there. A fully comprehensive search on the entire disk also failed to find anything remotely like this.

Has anybody got any idea where I may have gone wrong and where this file may be found???

Thks in advance
Defacto

coturnix

Re: Where is fsdt_Install_Guide.pdf ???
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 11:07:48 pm »
I have that manual in the FSX folder/FSdreamteam. I have another products by them so i can´t tell if there´s an error with XPOI there.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 11:11:06 pm by coturnix »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 11:26:30 pm »
Yes, there's a small problem in the current XPOI installer, it doesn't copy the manual. Of course, the manual is always the same for all our products so, if you have any other of them, the manual would have been there already, and information is exactly the same.

We are updating XPOI very soon and this will be obviously fixed but, in the meantime, you can download the manual from here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/download/FSdt_install_guide.pdf

DeFacto

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 12:15:02 am »
Many thanks for quick response!
Much appreciated,
Defacto