Author Topic: GEEZ!!! why dont you make  (Read 8595 times)

kyle joseph

• American Airlines 767-200
    • KJ762AA
GEEZ!!! why dont you make
« on: October 21, 2008, 04:13:34 am »
fsdreamteam world at this rate, simultaneous projects and double releases
do you guys sleep???

i mean, first its LAX now LSGG,

I'm beginning to think that the Dreamteam is the revival of FS9...

and (hint hint) can you guys create a deal, buy 1 get the other half off... (KLAX-LSGG) or something like that
 that would be really nice...

(but you never heard that from me...) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Razgriz

Re: GEEZ!!! why dont you make
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 06:06:07 am »
Not to be rude, but its McCarren (KLAS), not Los Angeles (KLAX).  I don't know but there on a roll and I'm happy about it!

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 05:22:55 pm »
I don't know but there on a roll and I'm happy about it!

My simulator is thrilled, but my wallet isn't, LOL!  I already know I'm grabbing LAS when it gets released, not so sure about Geneva. I don't do much flying outside the USA, except for the occasional run into Canada or Mexico.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

kyle joseph

• KJ762AA
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 01:41:15 am »
LAX, my mistake...

lol

Rafal

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 08:16:29 am »
not so sure about Geneva. I don't do much flying outside the USA
If you live in the USA, which I guess is the case, why don't you visit the virtual world outside?
Especially that we have so many wonderful sceneries for the whole gobe and, unlike in reality, you can fly there at no cost!  :D

Best regards,
Rafal
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 08:35:58 am by Rafal »
i7 7700k 4.2GHz, GTX 1080Ti, Asus MAXIMUS 9 FORMULA, 32 GB RAM DDR4, WD40EFRX 4TB, SSD 850 EVO 1TB, SSD 850 EVO 250GB, LG 34UM68-P 34" ultrawide monitor, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, MSFS2020

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 05:32:29 pm »
...why don't you visit the virtual world outside?

LOL!  Didn't say never, just not that often.  I have several freeware sceneries outside the USA, and I also have FSDT Zürich.  I've also flown into Heathrow (default) once.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

kyle joseph

• KJ762AA
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 11:46:26 pm »
...why don't you visit the virtual world outside?

LOL!  Didn't say never, just not that often.  I have several freeware sceneries outside the USA, and I also have FSDT Zürich.  I've also flown into Heathrow (default) once.

well my friend, Aerosoft Mega airport London Heathro X is a must have...

_Dre_

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 12:18:21 pm »
You are missing some fantastic airports Bruce. Simwings' Madrid is a beautifull destination and Flytampa's Vienna has probably the best looking airport textures in Europe if not the World. Both are also extremely framerate friendly.

On the freeware side there are two excellent choices for (LLBG Ben Gurion) Tel Aviv, Israel. Also, ISD has every significant airport in Italy covered (Rome and Milan Malpensa being my favourites) and they can all be found on Avsim.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 12:28:51 pm by _Dre_ »
Andre-FS9
AES Super User.

Thibfly

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 01:13:13 pm »

Well, sorry Bruce, but I can only agree with Kyle !! it's really a must have.... you should try !!! ;) ;) ;)

See you

Kiwiwanabe

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 03:08:52 pm »

Well, sorry Bruce, but I can only agree with Kyle !! it's really a must have.... you should try !!! ;) ;) ;)

See you

Gary is releasing his UK2000 version of Heathrow Xtreme on 1 November. Anyone interested in purchasing LHR may want to wait and compare. I have Aerosoft's version and it is good, but IMO it doesn't match up to Gary's work...

Read about it here

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 06:09:08 pm »

I suspect that'll be on my purchase list shortly, I've drooled over the video more than once.

On the freeware side there are two excellent choices for (LLBG Ben Gurion) Tel Aviv, Israel. Also, ISD has every significant airport in Italy covered...

I have LLBG installed, nice airport.  Odds are if the others are AES compatible for zero credits, I've got them as well. ;)

Gary is releasing his UK2000 version of Heathrow Xtreme on 1 November. Anyone interested in purchasing LHR may want to wait and compare. I have Aerosoft's version and it is good, but IMO it doesn't match up to Gary's work...

Gary puts out some nice eye candy, but will Heathrow Xtreme run on FS9 with AES like Aerosoft Heathrow?  If it's FSX only, I can't use it.

headley

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008, 08:07:38 pm »
Gary puts out some nice eye candy, but will Heathrow Xtreme run on FS9 with AES like Aerosoft Heathrow?  If it's FSX only, I can't use it.

EGLL for FS9 will be released first, after that he will release EGLL for FSX.
And it will be AES-compatible (maybe not at release, but soon after it !
Regards,

William V.