Author Topic: GSX Not Loading at KIAH Anymore  (Read 8410 times)

utexgrad

GSX Not Loading at KIAH Anymore
« on: May 02, 2015, 12:29:37 am »
Hey there,

I own your KIAH scenery and this afternoon it stopped allowing me to use GSX at the airport and put me in trial mode. I own two of your other airports, KIAD and KPHX, and both of those are still allowing me to use GSX while I am at those airports (I don't own the standalone copy of GSX....yet).

I was wondering if there was a reset or anything I might try that would restore GSX services to KIAH? I tried some basic troubleshooting, like re-loading couatl, quitting P3D2 and going back in, checking to make sure the airport was still a registered purchase, etc., but nothing seems to work. I really appreciate you looking at this and thanks for the scenery. It's amazing.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Not Loading at KIAH Anymore
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 09:40:25 pm »
I own your KIAH scenery and this afternoon it stopped allowing me to use GSX at the airport and put me in trial mode. I own two of your other airports, KIAD and KPHX, and both of those are still allowing me to use GSX while I am at those airports (I don't own the standalone copy of GSX....yet).

It's not clear what do you mean with "Trial mode". Trial mode of the scenery, which means the whole scenery runs fine, but for 5 minutes per session, or GSX Trial mode, which means you see the message from asking to jump to one of the Trial airports ?

utexgrad

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 08:53:06 pm »
Apologies for the lack of clarity. I purchased the airport, but just have the trial version of GSX, so I get the trial airports message whereas I used to be able to get GSX services at IAH.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 10:54:58 am »
If you have a conflicting AFCAD from another scenery, it's possible a Trial GSX won't work on an FSDT airport. You can check which AFCAD is used by opening the customize airport positions menu, under the Couatl menu.

utexgrad

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 07:08:58 pm »
Thanks for the reply. I will check that out and hopefully it will get me back on track.

utexgrad

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 04:06:43 am »
I just bought GSX and installed it. Bam! Problem solved :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2015, 11:51:44 am »
I just bought GSX and installed it. Bam! Problem solved :)

Well, you might still want to check if you have a conflicting AFCAD at KIAH, because even if it seems to work, it might not work correctly.