Author Topic: Park location error after load from FSX  (Read 11863 times)

tundrabum_71

Park location error after load from FSX
« on: April 27, 2015, 12:06:48 am »
I just reloaded FSDT Honolulu after a new harddrive install.  Now when I load my aircraft into a gate, say 27 (all gates have the problem) I end up in the terminal and to the right of the parking spot and jetway.  When I repark and do a CntlJ, GSX states I am not parked in the parking spot, no jetway or fueling, if I do an option to warp, I end up in the same location as the fsx load.  This is an initial load of an addon airport and no addon terrain mesh leaded either.  I suspect some kind of a conflict because I am missing some (but not all) jetways.

Appreciate any help!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Park location error after load from FSX
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 12:10:54 am »
if I do an option to warp, I end up in the same location as the fsx load. 

This indicates the problem is not GSX or the scenery, but a conflicting AFCAD from another scenery/product.  If you don't have another scenery for PHNL, the most common cause is almost always a duplicate AFCAD from another product, even not a scenery. The worse offenders are AFCADs coming with AI Traffic Package like Traffic 360, My Traffic, Traffic X, etc.

You can use the free "FSX Airport Scanner" utility to search for file duplicates at any airport.

Cog

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 10:44:35 pm »
Hi, I'm new to the forums! I have a problem regarding GSX with addon sceneries. For example at UK2000 airport and Aerosoft airports, I can only choose 2,3,5,6,8 etc.... Not all stands are available. I want to go to stand 1 but it's not in the list.. It is like this on my FSX menu when I load up and choose a location to load up at. It's not to do with static aircraft on the scenery because I don't have those installed on any of my addon sceneries.

Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 11:17:22 am »
Not all stands are available. I want to go to stand 1 but it's not in the list.. It is like this on my FSX menu when I load up and choose a location to load up at.

Your message is not very clear. Please clarify if with "it is like this", you mean the even the default FSX menu is not listing all stands, or if it's working in the FSX menu, but not in GSX.