Author Topic: Here we go again  (Read 3974 times)

Pearskin

Here we go again
« on: April 25, 2015, 10:22:10 pm »
Hello Umberto .... I just cant believe I am having all this trouble trying to install your Airports. I have TEN DREAMTEAM AIRPORTS that I paid hundreds of dollars for that I cant use again because I have so much trouble with ADD_ON MANAGER. I just CANNOT figure out the logical sequence for installing these Dreamteam Airports. I am upgrading and improving my system all the time that often requires me to reload my software and I don't have trouble with any of it EXCEPT your airports. Why do I have to go through this agony every time I want to re-install them. They are all registered. I should just be able to run the install and forget about them but this is not the case. I am tearing my hair out. I don't know what to do next. FSX will crash to desktop after installing ANY of the ADD-ON MANAGERS. If I remove it with un-install in the control panel, I can now run FSX again BUT NO LONGER USE YOUR AIRPORTS.
I need a PERMANENT solution to this problem as I am getting tired of dealing with it.
Please advise me as soon as possible.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Here we go again
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 10:59:20 am »
FSX will crash to desktop after installing ANY of the ADD-ON MANAGERS.

There's a sticky thread in the General section about this forum, which has been made as sticky, so it's impossible to miss:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,10489.0.html

Your mistake, and the main reason of all your frustration, is your wrong assumption this is some kind of "bug" that needs to be "fixed", or it's CAUSED by any of our sceneries, or their installation order or anything like that.

The REAL cause is something entirely different, which I will show you when you'll contact me in private, as instructed in the thread, which has the one and only working solution.

Pearskin

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 08:53:42 pm »
Hello Umberto .... I have followed your instructions and sent you a private e-mail. I am awaiting your Team Viewer session.

Pearskin

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 02:59:16 pm »
Hello Umberto ... this is a follow up to thank you for helping me to find the anti-virus bug in my computer that was inhibiting the installation of your airports. Using Team Viewer you really showed me your skill at manipulating your way around windows 7.
I REALLY do appreciate the time you spent debugging my problem .... far beyond what should have been expected.
I am very glad you was able to find my bug because I REALLY like your airports. I have just purchased GSX so I can now use
GSX at NON-FSDT airports which is quite exciting. I will continue to purchase your very high quality products in the future.
Thank you again.

Regards Terry