Author Topic: Bulk purchase  (Read 6538 times)

rusty073

Bulk purchase
« on: October 20, 2008, 12:08:48 pm »
Gday i just purchased a bulk lot of this product. Now i want to ensell this product to members of my VA at the discount rate how do i go about serial numbers for them as i dont need all the copies i brought

Shane

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Bulk purchase
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 12:20:07 pm »
Volume discount is available for a SINGLE user wanting to install on many machines, for example cockpit builders that have multiple networked systems to display scenery.

So, with Volume discount, you have 1 serial, the only difference compared to the standard purchase, this serial has more activations available, so it can be installed on a network.

Since the serial it's just 1, ALL your friends would be forced to share their activations so, it wouldn't be fair for them, because one of them might change hardware a lot, and "taking away" other's activations. And, since they haven't ordered (you have), they wouldn't even able to Reinstall themselves like a regular order, because there's no order for them, no registered email, etc.

Also, since the price for volume discount is very attractive (you payed 90$ for 10 copies), it's obvious that it couldn't be resold to other people, otherwise you would be able to simply buy in volume, then resell to anyone for a price lower than what we are offering and still making money out of it, with the support burden on us anyway...

So, Volume discount can't be used to resell to other people, it's ONLY a convenience for users with many machines.

It's ok for us if you want a refund, I'm afraid if you want your VA to use our products, you need to tell your users to purchase on their own.

rusty073

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 12:28:28 pm »
Ok please refund the money to a single use i was miss understood on the circumsatnces. I brought 10 so i could share the product at a discounted rate

Shane

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 12:39:15 pm »
Ok please refund the money to a single use i was miss understood on the circumsatnces.

The refund has been ordered.

I brought 10 so i could share the product at a discounted rate

What you want in this case, it's a discount Coupon for your VA, because this will allow each users to have his own proper order. Contact me in private, so we can discuss how to make this deal.