Author Topic: Bergen and jetways  (Read 14304 times)

puttekuski

Bergen and jetways
« on: July 18, 2012, 01:44:40 pm »
Hi

I read from C9 Bergen's manual that all jetways should work if current aircraft's .cfg has proper coordinates for it. But when I'm pressing ctrl + j, nothing happens. Not with default, 737NGX or Maddog.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Bergen and jetways
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 03:25:02 pm »
When the manual was written, FSX was at SP1, and jetways worked there. Due to how jetways are made and a problem that surfaced when the FSX SP2 was released, animated jetways were turned off after FSX SP2.

StigAndre7

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 04:36:23 pm »
I don't know if there was any reason for making another post for this as you have explained it very well,And i know this post is old, sorry for the inconvenience.

Nevertheless I post here a picture just so you can confirm for me and others, that in fact the gates should look something like this after FSX SP2:

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 01:31:56 pm »
Nevertheless I post here a picture just so you can confirm for me and others, that in fact the gates should look something like this after FSX SP2:

Surely not. I've said we replaced animated jetways from the FSX Sp1 version with static jetways, not that we removed them!

Jetways are contained in AFCADs, and so can only be excluded by another AFCAD, most likely one that comes with AI Traffic packages (they are the most common source of problems) OR the ones that comes with AES.

sebastiansek1

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 12:00:02 am »
So if im running FSX SP1 my jetways should be animated?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 12:08:12 am »
So if im running FSX SP1 my jetways should be animated?

No, because we removed them from the scenery.