Author Topic: Problem KIAH and CYVR [SOLVED]  (Read 6133 times)

Alexander

Problem KIAH and CYVR [SOLVED]
« on: March 21, 2015, 11:39:07 pm »
Hi,

I have recently bought my scenery KIAH and CYVR, working perfect in P3D V2.4 but when update with P3D V2.5 my scenery I could not see anymore. Attachment a Image. ???

Please if anyone can help me
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 08:55:25 am by Alexander »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem KIAH and CYVR
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 10:36:01 am »
I have recently bought my scenery KIAH and CYVR, working perfect in P3D V2.4 but when update with P3D V2.5 my scenery I could not see anymore. Attachment a Image. ???

Any time P3D is updated, you must update the Stand-Alone Addon Manager too.

Alexander

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 04:28:13 pm »
Hi,

I have installed the last version the Stand-Alone Addon Manager (Local).

But when install the Stand-Alne Addon Manager again shows me "No internet connection available, press Next to use bglmanx files" I continue the local file. Installing shows me of warning error "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3Dv2\fsdreamteam\couatl\alut.dll", I press not continuous retry, skip and if I press continues.

I turn off my antivirus and firewall, but the continuous error when I try to reinstall it.

???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 07:07:06 pm »
But when install the Stand-Alne Addon Manager again shows me "No internet connection available, press Next to use bglmanx files" I continue the local file.

If your internet connection is working, this indicates you have a software firewall, antivirus or similar product that is blocking online access, so the installer cannot download files. They must all be turned off.

Installing shows me of warning error "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3Dv2\fsdreamteam\couatl\alut.dll", I press not continuous retry, skip and if I press continues.

This, instead, is caused by the fact you ran the installer when the sim was still running, or you launched too quickly after it closed, without giving it enough time to close all open files and stop all running modules. Installing after a Windows restart will surely fix this.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2015, 09:05:38 am »
If your software the Stand-Alone Addon Manager used the services Amazon S3, In from Venezuela the Server provider Internet the government was blocked of the servicers Amazon S3.

Old versions of our installer used one server on Dropbox, which uses Amazon S3, but the current version (since more than a year) use our own server so no, this is not the issue, unless you tried to use an old installer.

Everything you mentioned I've done, and still can not get install; I uninstalled the antivirus and turn off the Windows Firewall and etc, I restarted my computer, and I can not install successfully.

That's not the case. The question "No internet connection available, press Next to use bglmanx files" means that, if you press the NEXT button, the installer won't try to download anything, and will proceed with the version of the files that are included in the installer.

If you downloaded the latest installer now, they are the same as the one that are online so, there will be no difference.

Alexander

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 08:52:43 am »
Hi,

My solution was this,

I delete the folder fsdream in my root P3DV2 and re-install of the scenery again and Stand-Alone Addon Manager (Local) my antivirus turn-off

I configure the antivirus to exclude the following files from scanning:

YourP3DV2Folder\bglmanx.dll
YourP3DV2older\fsdreamteam\Couatl\couatl.exe

;D