Author Topic: A Little Help Please.  (Read 2949 times)

Lloyd Boyette

A Little Help Please.
« on: March 19, 2015, 07:07:07 pm »
Hey guys.

I am in the process of re-installing everything after a full re-install of windows and FSX. I can find receipts for everything except for LAX.

Yes, I have a copy of my eSellerate history and no unfortunately it's not on there.
Yes, I have looked at my entire Simmarket purchasing history and can't find it there either.

I have my backup file for the registry after legally installing it last time and I know that I did in fact purchase it legally. So.... I am a little lost here. What other ways can I find my serial number? Is there anybody else that you guys go through that I could have bought it from? I am normally really good at either buying it direct through the website or simmarket, however, I am stumped.

Can you guys lend a little guidance?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: A Little Help Please.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 11:12:57 am »
If you are SURE you bought KLAX, the most likely issue is that you used another email for it so, try to request the Order History on all emails you might have used. If there are email addresses you cannot access anymore, contact us by email so we can update those orders.

In any case, such kind of support request should be made by email, not on the forum.