Author Topic: Should JFK V2.1 look like this?  (Read 4103 times)

AirbusA330

Should JFK V2.1 look like this?
« on: March 16, 2015, 03:01:18 pm »
Hello,

I'd like to ask whether my JFK V2.1 looks at it should look. I wondered whether it's correct, because it looks very much like a photoscenery then like "normal" aprontextures. I had Drzwiecki Design New York Airports installed a while ago, and a lot of people have compatibility problems. I didn't fly to JFK for some time, so I can't remember how it looked the last time, but today it seems not fully correct to me, so I'd like to ask.

Thank you for understanding,
Mathias

http://abload.de/img/jfkpoou1.jpg
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 09:18:02 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Should JFK V2.1 look like this?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 09:20:44 am »
From your screenshot, it seems you are missing jetways and ground vehicles but, keep in mind they are supposed to be of lower detail and/or being entirely removed after a certain distance and/or certain altitude so, it's difficult from the screenshot to understand if they are missing because of the distance/altitude, or because there's a problem.

Do they reappear if you go closer ? If not, it's likely another scenery in conflict, since the only way to remove jetways is using an AFCAD from another scenery, either a leftover for a product you removed, or an AFCAD that comes with an AI Traffic Package.

AirbusA330

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 01:36:18 pm »
Hello,

thanks for your answer, - no I'm not missing jetways or vehicles, the jetways are from AES and will appear if I get closer, the ground vehicles from GSX work perfectly as usual. I'm only asking for the ground image. In the area between Terminal 3 and Terminal 4 it seems a bit like a photo background, so my question is whether there are missing textures which should appear above the ground image I'm seeing, or whether this is correct how it looks at the moment.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 01:41:57 pm »
I don't see anything wrong with the ground textures.

AirbusA330

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 06:49:01 pm »
I don't see anything wrong with the ground textures.

Ok, thanks for your help - just wanted to know because I had Drzwiecki installed (for EWR and LGA)