Author Topic: Addon ManagerX Download  (Read 5656 times)

infus1on

Addon ManagerX Download
« on: October 16, 2008, 02:22:22 am »
I am having trouble with my JFK buildings. KORD shows up no problem. I once solved this problem by deleting the bglman files and installing the addon manager.  Where can I download the latest version of the addon manager?

Thank You

Mike K
Mike

FSDreamteam: KLAX Los Angeles * KDFW Dallas Fort Worth * KLAS McCarran * KJFK New York * KORD O'Hare * PHNL Honolulu * Hawaiian Airports Vol. 1 & 2 * LSZG Zurich CYVR Vancouver

JamesChams

Re: Addon ManagerX Download
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 04:49:40 am »
Mr. Mike K,

Addon ManagerX Download: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_jfk.html

Good Luck!  :D
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 04:52:44 am by JamesChams »
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

spc1119

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 05:45:52 am »
Is your add-on manager digitally signed.  I have been having problems and have had a corrupted download so I'm checking to make sure.  I downloaded KJFK with no problem -- the file was signed by you guys.  But the add-on manager comes back with a warning and an unkown publisher.  Thanks.

JamesChams

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 05:58:53 am »
I'm sorry you have me confused with staff here.  They; FSDT staff; can answer that for you.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 08:01:38 am by JamesChams »
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 09:05:00 am »
Is your add-on manager digitally signed.  I have been having problems and have had a corrupted download so I'm checking to make sure.  I downloaded KJFK with no problem -- the file was signed by you guys.  But the add-on manager comes back with a warning and an unkown publisher.

I'm sorry, not yet. We are in the process of digitally sign all setup right now, the stand-alone Addon Manager wasn't. However, the installer itself has a built-in checksum verification so, if the file was corrupted in the download, you would surely get an error during the setup.