Author Topic: P3D V5.2: Unable to Install KORD (and also Zurich) **SOLVED**  (Read 3746 times)

ecasalduero

I have buyed from Simmarket the products KORD (V2) and Zúrich Klothen (V2.5) in January 7 of 2014 and install both in FSX.

Today I try to install both in PREPAR3D (V2.5) [I have uninstall FSX and all of the objets] but the installer not recognize the situation and after a few messages about compatibility whit P3D/FSX closes.

I appreciate Any help

Thank you

« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 10:06:04 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: P3D V5.2: Unable to Install KORD (and also Zurich)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 10:26:09 am »
Today I try to install both in PREPAR3D (V2.5) [I have uninstall FSX and all of the objets] but the installer not recognize the situation and after a few messages about compatibility whit P3D/FSX closes.

If the installer says the version of the sim is not recognized is due to one of the following:

1) You don't have the latest version of our installers, which recognize all P3D versions released as of today. Download and install the current installers from the Products page of this site.

OR

2) You have enabled the P3D Migration Tool, which should be disabled when installing and using products that natively support and recognize P3D, and the Migration tool is designed to prevent that, and fool installers and products as if they were running under FSX, and this will not work with any of our products.

ecasalduero

Re: P3D V5.2: Unable to Install KORD (and also Zurich)
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 08:00:17 pm »
Thank you

I downloaded the installers and the two scenerys work perfectly

Best regards from Madrid