Author Topic: CouatI Scripting engine & aerosoft airbus  (Read 7248 times)

nabarun

CouatI Scripting engine & aerosoft airbus
« on: March 02, 2015, 11:16:43 pm »
So suddenly after a few months flying with my Aerosoft airbus & gsx working perfectly fine, it get the message
The CouatI Scripting Engine has  encountered an unrecoverable error and will be restarted.

first time this happend i just downloaded the latest add on manager and thought it would be fixed, but no.
No matter what aircraft i choose when the flight loads , bang the error , Untill I remove the Aerosoft airbus

I dont understand it , it worked for months before
btw this is on P3D 2.5

my specs: Intel I7 3930K , 16 GB ram, Asus rampage IV Extreme , 2 GTX 680 in SLI

Hnla

Re: CouatI Scripting engine & aerosoft airbus
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 04:30:43 am »
Post the "details" that are found in that file here.

nabarun

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 06:17:48 pm »
Post the "details" that are found in that file here.

I believe this could be by a third party program as I googled it.

I know i last installed Geforce Experience beta , i gonna retry to revert back

couatl v2.0 (build 2378)
panic log started on Tue Mar 03 18:13:20 2015

problem raised by engine or unspecified addonExecutable integrity compromised

couatl v2.0 (build 2378)
panic log started on Tue Mar 03 18:13:53 2015

« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 10:17:56 am by virtuali »

nabarun

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 07:19:39 pm »
FIXED IT

it seems that Nvidia geforce Experience beta was the trouble maker, thanks to all for the support

kconlon

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 04:47:35 pm »
I am having this same issue in FSX and it only appeared after I installed FS2Crew for Airbus X.  Any thoughts? I'd rather not remove FS2Crew.

Kevin

fishbait32

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2015, 11:04:25 pm »
I just uninstalled the Geforce Experience, and am getting the same error still.

I have no other programs running. Not sure whats going on.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2015, 10:03:04 am »
I just uninstalled the Geforce Experience, and am getting the same error still.

I have no other programs running. Not sure whats going on.

Either you haven't uninstalled it entirely or uninstalling it won't fix it, and you must use the non-beta version (which fixed the issue for the other poster)

OR

You have one of the currently KNOWN causes of the issue:

- If you have the ATI Tray Tools utility installed, you must disable the "Automatic Overclock" feature.

- If you have the Radeon Pro utility installed, you must disable "API monitoring" or use the setting "disable API monitoring for programs not listed in my profiles list"

- The Lenovo One Key Theater and Power management software

- The Trillian instant messenger.

- The Mumble VOIP program.

- The krakensysaudiolauncher.exe from the Razer Kraken headset drivers.

- The ASUS Game First III Application

- The latest version of CPU-Z

- The GeForce Experience Beta

OR

If you are sure you are not running any of the above programs, then you might simply using ANOTHER software that is behaving in a similar (invasive) way as those listed above, that we never heard before. Try to close all your running processes, until you find the offending one.

kconlon

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2015, 11:12:27 am »
One thing I noticed is that GeForce Experience had Shadow Play enabled.  I disabled,  rebooted and after this I was able to sim without having Couatl panic. 

Kevin

fishbait32

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2015, 03:45:51 pm »
Alright it was the Kraken program running.

So,

Will there eventually be a fix for this, or is it permanent to have to end the Kraken process every time I want to play Flight Sim? And how about Geforce Experience? Will you guys update us on when its safe to install the latest version of Geforce Experience? I would love to have Shadowplay back =P

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2015, 04:21:55 pm »
Will there eventually be a fix for this, or is it permanent to have to end the Kraken process every time I want to play Flight Sim? And how about Geforce Experience? Will you guys update us on when its safe to install the latest version of Geforce Experience? I would love to have Shadowplay back

The next major version of Couatl will just ignore all these potentially dangerous program creating global hooks to intercept everything in your system, because the number of offending products has grow a bit large by now.

Maybe we'll just print a warning in the Log file, because you still want to know what's going on, in case these will cause real issue (like stealing keys, for example, which is the main issue of doing such hooks), for example a 3rd party utility stealing the GSX keys without any way for us or you to know about it, since while it's reasonably easy to find such conflict with FSX apps, it would become impossible if any running process could just attach to every other executable and intercept all windows messages, like the ones belonging to the keyboard, which is the most common reason for such product to do that.

kconlon

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2015, 12:24:08 am »
With the next update, would it be possible to add an exception list of applications that are allowed to run?

Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2015, 08:47:49 am »
With the next update, would it be possible to add an exception list of applications that are allowed to run?

As I've said, the next version won't even bother to check for this, we'll might just add a line on the log file, when it's enabled, but the execution will continue normally.