Author Topic: Honolulu Gate 6 and lights  (Read 4171 times)

stook2005

Honolulu Gate 6 and lights
« on: March 01, 2015, 11:42:31 pm »
Are the lights next to the number 6 at Gate 6 functional?  If so how do I activate it?

Jimmy

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Honolulu Gate 6 and lights
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 09:50:59 am »
Are the lights next to the number 6 at Gate 6 functional?  If so how do I activate it?

They work if you use GSX, and activate that parking to be used. GSX is free to use at all our airports so, even if you don't own it yet, the Trial version will behave as a full version at FSDT airports.

stook2005

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 03:59:28 pm »
I used GSX to warp me to the gate.  It didn't light up.  Do I need to follow the car instead?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 05:00:36 pm »
I used GSX to warp me to the gate.  It didn't light up.  Do I need to follow the car instead?

The "Warp me to the gate" option does exactly the opposite of what you need: it "teleports" you instantly to the gate, WITHOUT enabling it for GSX usage, which means preparing the gate with service crew/vehicles AND activate a Docking System, if the parking has one.

What you need to do, instead, is to SELECT a parking with GSX. Using or not a Follow Me car doesn't make any difference so, both options will work the same, just not the "Warp me to the gate" one.