Author Topic: Marshaller not animating on 2nd leg of flight  (Read 12017 times)

p3dx3

Re: Marshaller not animating on 2nd leg of flight
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2015, 05:40:19 pm »
What do you mean with "latest GSX installer" ? The latest regular version, or the latest Beta ? If you haven't, try the latest Beta.

I tried the beta, same problem. after landing and parking at the gate, requesting pushback the marshaller does not animate, he just floats around.  I'm using fsx: acceleration
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 10:38:12 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2015, 10:38:20 pm »
I tried the beta, same problem. after landing and parking at the gate, requesting pushback the marshaller does not animate, he just floats around.  I'm using fsx: acceleration

Use the "Restart Couatl" for the time being, until we'll understand what's causing it.

p3dx3

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2015, 04:35:43 pm »
I tried the beta, same problem. after landing and parking at the gate, requesting pushback the marshaller does not animate, he just floats around.  I'm using fsx: acceleration

Use the "Restart Couatl" for the time being, until we'll understand what's causing it.

that doesn't fix it, I have to restart fsx totally. Thanks for looking into it. If I can be of any help troubleshooting let me know.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2015, 05:10:18 pm »
that doesn't fix it, I have to restart fsx totally. Thanks for looking into it. If I can be of any help troubleshooting let me know.

Everybody that posted in this thread before, including you, always confirmed that "Restart Couatl" always fixed the problem. Has this changed ?

p3dx3

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2015, 10:35:36 am »

Everybody that posted in this thread before, including you, always confirmed that "Restart Couatl" always fixed the problem. Has this changed ?

I selected restart and it didn't work. But this was while I was still at the departure airport.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2015, 11:29:08 am »
I selected restart and it didn't work. But this was while I was still at the departure airport.

Which marshaller are you referring to ? The marshaller, or the pushback wingwalker ? I find odd that you would ever need to use a marshaller on departure...

p3dx3

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2015, 03:16:48 pm »

Which marshaller are you referring to ? The marshaller, or the pushback wingwalker ? I find odd that you would ever need to use a marshaller on departure...

I mean the wingwalker my bad for the incorrect term

Pirateinparadise

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2015, 04:50:58 am »
I've had the same issue. It looks like he's ice skating alongside of the plane. I never correlated it to the 2nd leg of a flight before. I will try that now. 
The drinking rum on the beach kind. Not the software stealing kind.

p3dx3

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2016, 12:14:22 pm »
I had this problem and then it went away and was fixed, but is back again now. Downloaded GSX installer again a couple days ago. I'm using FSX: Acceleration.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2016, 06:30:40 pm »
I had this problem and then it went away and was fixed, but is back again now. Downloaded GSX installer again a couple days ago. I'm using FSX: Acceleration.

We haven't done anything that might have any effect on this so, it's not possible that it would be "fixed" or, if it was, there was no problem to begin with, and you probably simply had the zoom setting too wide, so the sim automatically disabled all animations, which is an optimization feature we don't have any control over it.

I confirm that, either you have the zoom setting too wide or, it should be fixed by restarting Couatl before starting GSX. If it really happens only during the 2nd leg of the flight, restarting Couatl won't cause any issues.