General Category > General Discussion

Prepar3D v2 Hotfix (2.5.12943.0) **SOLVED**

<< < (4/14) > >>

Peter22:
Yes I am experiencing CTD also after re install  KLAX and KLAS.....However, I do have ORBx base,vector,and some USA regions previously tested with NOT issues for several hours, my question is should I move fsdream airports down to scenary list or I should keep them in the default install order???..I am asking just to make sure that Orbx Lib should be on top??? , I believe, and then everything else???.....but regardless the order I do have crash after last Fsdream add manager (KLAS-KLAX) update that covered the last P3D fix...
Thanks
Pedro
no specific error just "P3D stop working"

virtuali:
I don't have any idea about where the Orbx library should be, but the airports will surely be on top of everything else. But I don't thing this is an issue regarding the crash. See my previous reply about it.

Peter22:
yeah I saw it...There are three thing that came out pretty much at same time..The P3D fix, the ASN for that fix and the new FSD addon manager for the last P3D update....we have to test them individually so we can come out with a conclusion.....any of them can maybe mismatching some how with each others.....
I am going to uninstall FSD and fly same route .  (No ASN) .will report back tonight
Thanks
Pedro
Thanks for let me know that FsD must to be on top...I have it that way though..

akstirling:
Did a clean install of Win7 + P3Dv2.5+ Hotfix at the weekend and plain sailing until this afternoon when I installed one and only addon so far ... FSDT PHNL and I get the crash ...

rdtv91:
I can also confirm I am receiving a CTD with Stackhash error ONLY when installing addon manager with GSX, uninstalling GSX and Addon Manager results in no crashes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version