Author Topic: Not all services available to their full extent - please help  (Read 2677 times)

ACA2315

Hi there, GSX was working fine, and then it seems like when I board and deboard etc, the vechiles dont appear or turn up and do nothing.  The catering trucks have been replaced by a single van, I no longer have any instructions to open doors, when jetways are not there stairs do not appear and neither does the cargo loaders. The baggage trucks turn up but do nothing and wait for something to happen, push back is the only thing that appears to be working fine. Do I need to do an update or is this common with some aircraft from different sources?

Would appreciate some help to get it back to how it was, the only thing ive done is gone onto the gsx fsdreamteam website page and done the installs on the left, I have no tinkered with setting etc. Because of all this each stage is finished in a matter of seconds. This is happening at big airports as well as smaller etc.

Thanks ACA2315

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Not all services available to their full extent - please help
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 10:12:18 am »
You must have edited your airplane configuration and made some kind of mistake with it.

You can remove all the GSX preferences (which will also remove ALL your customized airplanes and sceneries, so be aware of that), by removing the following folder:

%APPDATA%\Virtuali

Then reinstall GSX using the current full installer.